About This Plan
- Three sets of double doors with arched windows above draw the eye to the entrance of this stunning Mediterranean home plan.
- Both the grand living room and the formal dining room are open to the foyer, creating a sense of spaciousness.
- In the informal area, the gourmet kitchen and breakfast nook set in a bay, flow into the large gathering room. Double doors lead out to the covered patio from the grand room, master suite and gathering room.
- The master suite takes up the whole left wing of the home and is filled with luxurious amenities such as a soaking tub set in a bay, double sinks and two huge walk-in closets.
- Two additional bedrooms on the main floor are joined by a fourth bedroom on the second floor with its own private balcony and a game room for all to enjoy.
- For a different exterior, see plan 42056MJ.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 594 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss