Stunning Entry Foyer
About This Plan
- The first thing you see as you enter the impressive two-story foyer of this Traditional home is the gorgeous curved staircase.
- You have a music room on one side and a den on the other, both with triple windows that face front.
- A flat arch announces the formal dining room.
- The great room also has a two-story ceiling plus a two-way fireplace shared with the breakfast nook.
- A big box bay window brightens the kitchen sink area.
- A walk-in pantry and big island are additional pluses in the kitchen.
- Four spacious bedrooms reside on the upper floor along with a bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,821 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Deck: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1580 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss