Stunning European-style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Your home will be the envy of the neighborhood with its stunning European facade.
- Spacious rooms and a courtyard off the dining room are but a few of the hallmarks of this well-planned design.
- Inside, double front doors open to a huge foyer with 20' ceiling and immediate views of the dining room and formal living room that shares a fireplace with the quiet study next door.
- Spiral stairs lead to the second floor library above the study.
- A circular rotunda leads to the first floor master suite with a tray ceiling and large sitting area set in a bay.
- The rotunda also opens to an exercise room with two windows for wonderful views while you work out.
- A front-facing media room with fireplace lies close to a private guest bedroom that could function as an in-law suite.
- On the second floor, a loggia overlooks the living room below and leads to three bedrooms each with their own bath and walk-in closet.
- The game room has a Juliet balcony that also overlooks the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,823 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 125' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1163 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"