Stunning Mountain Home with Four Master Suites
About This Plan
- This stunning Mountain home plan has four master suites to choose from, two of which are on the main floor.
- The huge foyer opens right up to the open concept main living area where you have sweeping views from room to room.
- A built-in buffet bar makes it easy to entertain.
- The den faces the front of the home and gives you a quiet place to escape to.
- Sliding glass doors in master suite 1 lead to the rear terrace.
- A balcony bridge on the second floor overlooks the main living space below and separates the two upstairs master suites.
- The enormous bonus room gives your family even more space to live, work or play in.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 935 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss