Sturdy Craftsman House Plan with Giant Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An angled two car garage adds visual appeal to this sturdy Craftsman house plan.
- The floor plan is open and comfortable and has both a mud room and a utility room.
- Everyone can share in the cooking in the spacious kitchen that has lot of counter space, a big island and a jumbo walk-in pantry.
- The two car garage has lots of extra space that can be used as a workshop or for lawn equipment and bikes.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and the huge master suite gets two.
- The double tray ceiling and romantic fireplace are added perks.
- The whole family will love spending time in the giant rec room over the garage.
- Need more space? You can finish the optional lower level to gain an extra 1,458 square feet of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 3"
- Depth: 69' 1"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1233 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"