Stylish Craftsman with Five Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Outstanding curb appeal combines with a flexible floor plan that gives you the option of extra bedrooms in this Craftsman house plan.
- The den or fifth bedroom is right off the foyer and would make a wonderful private guest suite.
- The spacious kitchen has a huge island plus a butlers pantry and big walk-in pantry for storage.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen island.
- Four bedrooms and a bonus room are up on the massive second floor.
- The laundry room has been placed on this level for added convenience.
- The roof is a truss design with a 4:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,857 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,047 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss