Stylish Farmhouse Ranch House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- From the front, this stylish Farmhouse plan appears to be one story but the home comes with a fully finished lower level that bumps the total living area up to 4526 square feet.
- The first floor vaulted living area is one massive big space with a large viewing deck/patio along the back.
- A wet bar stands ready to help you entertain both indoors and out.
- Sliding glass doors in the huge master suite lead out to the patio.
- Even the laundry room is huge with the added benefit of an open shower for rinsing off sand and dirt or even pets.
- You can have two bedrooms on each floor or two bedrooms and two offices.
- The lower level stands ready for you to add a man-cave too!
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,632 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 236 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,675 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 781 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss