Stylish Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- With its red tile roof and lovely arched windows, this Mediterranean house plan is a stylish addition to any neighborhood.
- While the standard ceiling height is 9', the living room rises up to 12' so the room feels even larger.
- A wall of glass overlooks the covered patio that can be seen right from the foyer.
- In the kitchen, a corner sink lets you keep an eye on family activities while you prepare meals.
- Both the master bedroom and the family room have beautiful vaulted ceilings.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- Entry: 51 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 10"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss