Stylish Modern House Plan with Lots of Perks
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This stylish modern "Northwest"-style house plan has lots of perks that make the house a joy to live in.
- You'll have all the counter space you want in the 20' wide kitchen that has a walk-in pantry and a big island that seats four people.
- A recycle nook in the garage keeps things out of the way in the house and your family will love the big walk-in coat closet off the family foyer by the garage.
- Cozy up to the fireplace in the bright great room that has lots of windows.
- The downstairs den has a nearby bathroom so you can use it as a bedroom if desired.
- On the upper floor, the master suite has a dressing area and walk-in closet that closes with pocket doors to save space.
- Note the second floor laundry room, right on the same level where all the towels and sheets are.
- A huge bonus room lies over the garage so the noise won't disturb any rooms below. Note, this square footage is factored into the total living area for the home.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,555 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss