Stylish Northwest House Plan with Garage Apartment
About This Plan
- A huge porch wraps around this stylish and spacious Northwest house plan with the added bonus of a screened porch with fireplace.
- Every room is a generous size, with built-ins throughout the home for a custom touch.
- An abundance of counter space in the kitchen, a six burner stove and two sinks make this kitchen a pleasure to work in.
- On the second floor, three big bedrooms are jpoined by bonus space, a second floor laundry room and gallery space that overlooks the front of your lot.
- The master suite is a special treat with its vaulted ceiling, a sitting area and two walk-in closets.
- Both bedroom 2 and the master suite get private decks too.
- A lovely garage apartment lies over the two car garage and can be used as an in-law suite or for rental income.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,681 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,318 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 324 sq. ft.
- Deck: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 111' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 6' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss