Stylish Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stacked porches in front and a metal roof add symmetry and charm to this Southern home plan.
- The great room is enormous and has a big fireplace and sliding glass doors to the rear screened porch.
- In the kitchen you'll find plenty of counter space and a walk-in pantry that helps with all your storage needs.
- Extra storage can be found off the garage as well with a big closet.
- Two of the upstairs bedrooms get to walk out to the upper porch.
- The master suite is placed in the rear for privacy and quiet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,069 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick