Sun Deck and Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A side entry garage suits this stylish Northwest home for a corner lot.
- The two-story foyer makes a wonderful first impression.
- Coffered ceilings top both the formal dining room and the kitchen.
- A walk-through pantry unites the kitchen with the large mud room.
- From the kitchen island, you can see all the way through the nook to the back of the great room.
- Choose from an open sun deck or a covered deck to enjoy the outdoors.
- The second floor holds all the bedrooms including the deluxe master suite with a light-filled sitting area.
- The bonus room has a delightful vaulted ceiling.
- A laundry room on this level saves steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,707 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Deck: 484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1201 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- New American
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area