Sun-Lit Balcony Overlooks Foyer
About This Plan
- Craftsman style radiates curb appeal in this narrow lot design with tons of space inside.
- Formal areas can be found in front of the house with a large, open informal area in the rear. Note the walk-in pantry, sure to be a hit.
- On the second floor, three large bedrooms, a laundry room and a giant bonus space provide plenty of room.
- The master suite enjoys a cathedral ceiling and its own private bath.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 23095JD (3,040 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23111JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss