About This Plan
- Double doors in the entry reveal a large foyer with a bench on one side and a sunken den on the other.
- Pocket doors close the den off and a beautiful tray ceiling will delight your eyes.
- Windows on two sides brighten the great room with its big fireplace.
- The open floor plan lets you walk right into the eating nook and kitchen with no walls to block views.
- A walk-through pantry lets you get from the garage entry to the kitchen with your groceries.
- The three car garage is enormous with extra space on the side.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the huge master suite on the second floor.
- Homeowners have a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Each of the other three bedrooms are quite large as well.
- The bonus room has a vaulted ceiling and can be used however you wish.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Deck: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1202 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch