Sunken Family Room
About This Plan
- This very special French Country home plan has an unusual sunken family room with a wood beamed ceiling.
- Brick arches lead to the gourmet kitchen with its large walk-in pantry and raised eating bar.
- Entertaining in this home is a breeze thanks to the butler pantry, wine cellar and spectacular outdoor kitchen.
- Homeowners are pampered by the large master suite with a vaulted ceiling and deluxe master bath.
- A pocket door opens one of the master closets to the laundry room - a handy feature!
- Front and rear balconies on the upper level can be reached through double doors from the bedrooms and the enormous game room.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,993 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,386 sq. ft.
- Storage: 230 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 789 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 120' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"