Sunken Family Room and Raised Study
About This Plan
- A sunken family room and dramatic raised study distinguishes this amazing European home plan.
- The home was designed for ease of movement from room to room, with both formal and informal areas being showcased.
- A large butler's pantry aids in entertaining and the huge deck out back can keep the party going.
- An oversized three car garage has a large shop area with stairs that lead to the handy mud room.
- While most of the bedrooms are up on the upper level, a comfortable guest suite on the finished lower level would make wonderful in-law accommodations.
- The home office is separated from the huge rec room with wet bar in case you want to work from home.
- A nearby wine cellar is a special touch in this beautifully designed home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,711 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,952 sq. ft.
- Deck: 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1162 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss