Sunken Great Room and Raised Master Suite
About This Plan
- Sturdy stone bases, each with four columns, support the front veranda on this Northwest home plan.
- Unique features await you inside, from the piano room off the foyer to a wine cellar area with iron gates.
- The sunken great room has a gorgeous coffered ceiling and a two way fireplace that warms the formal dining room too.
- Coming in from the garage, the home gives you a spacious and practical mud room, handy half bath and a large walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
- Don't forget to spend time out on the rear sun decks that stretch across the back of the house.
- The second floor is just as amazing as the main level and boasts a kids rec area between bedrooms 2 and 3, a second floor laundry room and a bright home office that faces front.
- Homeowners will be thoroughly pampered with a raised master suite with its separate sitting area and giant bathroom with a two way fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- Deck: 645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss