Superb Ranch House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof with metal accents sits atop this amazing ranch house plan with shake and horizontal siding, combined with stone accents, on the facade.
- Double-doors on the formal entry lead to a foyer with a coat closet, past an office or den, and beyond to the open, shared living space. The vaulted ceiling in the family room includes exposed, rustic beams, while large windows allow plenty of natural light to infiltrate.
- The host's kitchen boasts a large island with additional seating, and the attached dining room includes a large, glass wine room.
- The master suite is located towards the back of the home, and features a bathroom with a separate tub and shower, two sinks, and a pocket door leading to a toilet room.
- Two additional bedrooms sit across the hall and share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,883 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss