Teeny Tiny House Plan with Bedroom Loft
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this tiny house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- This teeny tiny house plan is a simple yet stylish Vacation getaway that gives you all you need: hangout space, kitchen and a place to sleep.
- The sleeping loft is accessible by a ship's ladder and overlooks the main floor below.
- A covered porch on the side gives you room to grill or sit and enjoy the fresh air.
- The main living area has a cathedral ceiling making the living area feel larger.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12