The Finer Things in Life
About This Plan
- The impressive exterior of this European home plan is accented by a steep hip roof, soaring windows and beautiful wooden doors on both the garage and house.
- Every luxurious amenity is accounted for, starting with the dual curved staircases in the grand foyer.
- Both the home office and formal dining rooms have bay windows topped with copper roofing.
- The two-story living room has three sets of double doors that open to a rear terrace.
- Relax in the large sunroom and add your own hot tub to soak away a hard day.
- Another large bay forms the breakfast nook brightened by five windows.
- From the second floor, you can see the living room below through an open rail.
- The sumptuous master suite has a sitting area with optional fireplace and a huge spa bathroom.
- Each of the other three bedrooms are huge and comfortable.
- A reading room fits nicely into the front-facing alcove.
- Climb to the third floor and be rewarded with a mezzanine that opens to an outdoor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,628 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,024 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 523 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,628 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 51' 3"
- Max ridge height: 43' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss