The Warmth of Tuscany
About This Plan
- VIDEO BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This Tuscan style home embodies the exterior of a home from Italy with a modern floor plan, for an updated style.
- A den is found just off the entry to the right, but you will be drawn inside to the great room by columns and a cathedral ceiling that runs the entire length of the main living area.
- The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and center island with a direct line of sight to both the great room and adjacent dining room.
- A covered veranda with exterior fireplace is accessed through a wall of French doors just off the back of the great room to extend the living area even further.
- The master suite lies to the left and includes a step ceiling, Jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- A fully finished lower level comes complete with a large family room, game room, circular poker room for dad and two additional bedrooms that enjoy a Jack and Jill bath.
- The split load, four-stall garage will give you lots of room for your cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,994 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,637 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1272 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss