Third Floor Bonus Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious home plan is decked out with shingles and stone for a pleasing appearance.
- The formal dining room off the foyer has a recessed spot just perfect for a credenza.
- The open floor plan in back gives you wonderful sightlines from the kitchen to the nook to the great room with its fireplace.r
- A first floor guest suite works well for those who don't care to climb stairs.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the second floor along with a handy laundry room.
- Climb up to the third floor to enjoy the bonus room with its optional bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The third floor bonus room is included in the total living area of 3,581 square feet.
- The main roof pitch is 7:12 and the secondary is 6:12.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,731 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss