Thoughtful Amenities and Lots of Versions
About This Plan
- This is a great house - not just because it fits nicely on a narrow lot and has a graceful facade. Not even just because it has a remarkable floor plan. It's a great house because of all these things combined - plus its thoughtful amenities.
- Main level rooms are open and obliging. There is a great room with fireplace and optional media center, a formal dining area, a casual nook and an island kitchen.
- A private den with built-ins complements the main gathering area and allows a space for quieter pursuits. A half-bath and coat closet separate it from the rest of the main level.
- Bedrooms are upstairs. There are three, including a vaulted master suite with opulent bath.
- A bonus room on this level opens through double doors and could become a games room or an additional bedroom. Note that the laundry is also on this level.
- Complete the plan with a double garage and workshop space and you've got one tidy package.
- Related Plans: For other plans based on thid design, see 6933am, 69047am, 69048am and 69088am.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss