Spacious & Open Narrow Lot Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stacked in a stair-step fashion, the great room, dining room, and kitchen flow at a diagonal, granting the ease of an open floor plan, while honoring the size restrictions of a narrow home site. Those in the kitchen - whether sitting at the angled snack bar or in the breakfast nook - can enjoy views of the television in the great room's angled media center. A patio is nestled in the ell formed by the dining room and great room.
- Not all of the main level is enveloped in such openness. Appropriately, a hallway sandwiched between the powder room and the foyer leads to a den, which is enclosed behind double doors.
- An angled staircase leads to the upper level, where the home's three bedrooms provide a reprieve from everyday hustle and bustle. A bath with tub and shower compartment accompanies two of the bedrooms. Next to the bath is the laundry room with counter space and a sink.
- The master suite is more luxurious: it includes a spa tub, a large shower, and a linen closet.
- The bonus room can be used as a fourth bedroom, or playroom, if desired.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors and layouts, see 69047AM and 69210AM. For a reverse layout, see 6993AM and 69048AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,255 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss