Three Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Topped by a lovely hip roof, this Northwest house plan combines brick and siding for an interesting look.
- Once you cross the covered front porch, an air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out of the main house in the winter.
- The main living area is one huge room that combines the cooking, eating and living spaces.
- Double doors swing open to take you to a rear deck.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a large hall bathroom that has a washer/dryer closet.
- The master suite gets a private bathroom and a big walk-in closet that has sliding pocket doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Deck: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 272 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss