Three Bedroom Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A split level entry foyer is just one step up from the garage and two steps down from the main living area of this Prairie style house plan.
- The open layout of the main living area maximizes the square footage and makes the area feel larger.
- Sliding glass doors lead to an outdoor covered living area where you can grill and eat outside.
- The master suite has a bank of triple windows and a spacious walk-in closet plus a private bathroom.
- Two family bedrooms lie across the house with a shared hall bathroom.
- The home comes with a one car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 306 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss