Three Bedrooms and a Second Floor Loft
About This Plan
- This well-designed Northwest house plan offers a study right off the foyer and a compact footprint.
- The open layout makes the most of the space in the L-shaped living area in back.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to a patio where you can grill or sit with a book and watch the kids play.
- An eating bar adds to the function of the kitchen island.
- On the upper floor, the master bedroom is a comfortable size and has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Hang out in the comfy loft area that's big enough for a sectional sofa.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,044 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 393 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available