Three Level Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- With six bedrooms and over 5,800 square feet of living space, this exciting Contemporary house plan is meant for a large family.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the garage is on the ground level that opens up to a play room and the sixth bedroom that is away from all the other bedrooms.
- Formal and informal living spaces are both spacious and open concept to give you beautiful sight lines.
- The guest bedroom on this level has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Skylights line the top floor balcony hallway that ends in a lounge on one side and the master suite on the other side.
- There's a laundry room on this floor as well as the ground level making it most convenient.
- Homeowners get a private deck where they can relax with a cup of coffee before starting the day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,816 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 151 sq. ft.
- Deck: 163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"