Three Level Northwest House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A combination of slanted and flat roofing gives this Northwest house plan a Contemporary feel.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the home has living space on three levels.
- The garage level also includes a fourth bedroom and bathroom plus a big rec room where you can send the kids to play.
- On the main floor, choose to relax in the formal living and dining area at the front of the home or the informal area in back.
- The kitchen island is nicely positioned to take in the views of the family room, nook and patio.
- Three big bedrooms and a second floor laundry room lie on the top level of the home.
- The ridge height of 21'2" is measured from the first floor. The height measured from grade (i.e. the garage level) is 31'8".
- The roof is a truss design with a 1:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.