Three Level Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of slanted and flat roofing gives this Northwest house plan a Contemporary feel.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the home has living space on three levels.
- The garage level also includes a fourth bedroom and bathroom plus a big rec room where you can send the kids to play.
- On the main floor, choose to relax in the formal living and dining area at the front of the home or the informal area in back.
- The kitchen island is nicely positioned to take in the views of the family room, nook and patio.
- Three big bedrooms and a second floor laundry room lie on the top level of the home.
- The ridge height of 21'2" is measured from the first floor. The height measured from grade (i.e. the garage level) is 31'8".
- The roof is a truss design with a 1:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,897 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick