Three Level Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- This sprawling example of Northwest modern design offers comfort and functionality in one package.
- Upon entering the home, you arrive at the large L-shaped kitchen and great room, complete with fireplace.
- Also found on the main floor is a large den and powder room.
- Moving upstairs, you’ll arrive at 4 spacious bedrooms, including a master suite with 2 walk in closets, his/hers sinks, and stand-alone tub.
- Downstairs is a fifth bedroom, wine cellar, and large rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,140 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard