Three Level Northwest House Plan with a Side-load Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- Exciting good looks and lot of living space come with this three level Northwest house plan.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the right, the three car garage is a drive-under.
- In the family foyer by the rec room, there's a huge walk-in coat closet with plenty of room for boots and shoes.
- On the main floor one level up, the foyer is open to the formal dining room and the enormous great room.
- Even the informal eating nook is huge with views of the kitchen with its big island.
- The quiet den has a private covered patio, a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom so it works as a guest suite too.
- Four spacious bedrooms lie on the top floor with the master suite and bedroom 4 having vaulted ceilings.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,090 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 663 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss