Three Level Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this Shingle style house plan has living space spread out over three levels.
- Sight lines start right at the foyer on the main floor where you can see into the living room on the left and the open family room in back.
- Interior columns define the entrances to both the living room and the dining room, adding an elegant touch.
- The kitchen island is huge and gives you a ton of extra counter space for prep work or baking.
- From the large eaing nook, you step into the family room that has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Double doors take you to the outside space and you have both covered and uncovered decks.
- All four bedrooms on the second floor have lovely vaulted ceilings and share the second floor laundry room.
- Homeowners have the added benefit of a sitting room and private deck in the master suite.
- Invite all your friends to enjoy the lower level wine room that has a corner fireplace.
- Or watch movies in the media room and hosts overnight guests in the fifth bedroom with attached bathroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,375 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss