Three Levels and a Massive Deck
About This Plan
- For those who enjoy the outdoors, the massive deck on this Mountain home will surely appeal.
- A glass wind block shelters the deck by the fireplace and can be extended all around by your builder if desired.
- This home is filled with special features such as the wine bar by the foyer, wine racks in the kitchen and a built-in desk.
- Fireplaces warm the ' suite and great room, with a wood stove in the large family room.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream with not one but two islands, double sinks and a warming drawer.
- An office/loft area on the second floor overlooks the great room below.
- Double doors open to an outdoor balcony that faces the front of the home.
- Bonus space has built-in book shelves and can be finished to suit your needs.
- When its time to party, head down to the finished lower level where a large wet bar and wine cellar await.
- Work from home in the lower level office or work out in the dedicated exercise room that could easily serve as another bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,016 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,202 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 612 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N