Three Levels of Living Space
About This Plan
- From the front, this striking home appears to be Mediterranean but on the back, the siding and spacious outdoor deck give the appearance of a Northwest home.
- The gorgeous circular two-story foyer inside showcases the grand curved staircase.
- Interior columns keep the sight lines open in the formal dining room that comes with a tray ceiling and built-ins.
- It's an easy flow into the formal living room where you can cozy up to the big fireplace.
- In the kitchen, a cook top peninsula counter lets you see into the nook and family room while you are preparing meals.
- In back, the wrap-around deck is huge and offers shaded and open space for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and the deluxe master suite has a private deck where you can sip your morning coffee.
- The fourth bedroom is on the finished ground level along with a wine cellar, wet bar and enormous rec room.
- An unfinished media room can be completed when you are ready.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,244 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss