Timber Accented Beauty
About This Plan
- Elements of rubble stone and timber accents give this French country home plan distinctive curb appeal.
- A 2-story foyer greets you and affords views all the way through the back of the home.
- Past the grand room, a covered veranda features a fireplace opens to the grand room and a deck with a spiral staircase leading down.
- A spacious country kitchen opens to a family room appointed with a fireplace and coffered ceiling.
- The luxurious master down bedroom is complimented with a fireplace and private access to a deck.
- Highlighting the second floor is a princess suite and a work loft. Two additional bedrooms and a bonus room complete this excquisite Traditional style house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,605 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front