Timeless 3-Bed House Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, New American house plan has a timeless facade, with shake shingles and stone accents. The traditional floor plan provides a sense of comfort and includes plenty of closet space and large service areas.
- On either side of the foyer, discover a spacious living room with an attached dining room, and a quiet den. An open layout consisting of the family room, breakfast nook, and kitchen resides towards the back of the home, with large windows overlooking the backyard.
- An island in the kitchen provides a natural spot to gather when entertaining, while also lending space to prepare or display food.
- The sleeping rooms are located on the second level, along with a sizable bonus room that is factored into the total living area figure.
- Your master bedroom features a spacious ensuite with two closets, a separate tub and shower, and a commode room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,195 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss