Tiny House Living
About This Plan
- Go small or use this tiny house as a vacation getaway.
- A large front porch extends the living space and has plenty of room for table and chairs.
- You can cook indoors or out on the porch in the summer kitchen.
- A wall of sliding glass doors opens the living area up to the porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss