Tiny Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- This tiny house plan in a Northwest style has all the living areas on the main floor and the sleeping quarters in the optional finished basement level.
- It's just two steps up from the sunken foyer to reach the eating, cooking and living spaces that are made larger by the open configuration.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the large porch in back.
- An island adds extra counter space and storage in the kitchen and there's even a walk-in pantry - unusual in a house this size.
- On the optional finished lower level, two bedrooms share the large four piece bathroom.
- The washer/dryer closet is tucked away yet convenient to the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Lower Floor Master
- Tiny House