Top-Of-The-Line Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Every possible amenity has been thoughtfully designed into this top-of-the-line Florida house plan, even a future residential elevator.
- You get amazing sight-lines starting at the foyer where the half wall lets you see into the formal dining room.
- Decorative ceiling treatments are designed to impress and every room in the house has one, even some of the outdoor spaces.
- There are two wet bars in the home, both with a counter area in a semi-circular shape.
- Walls of glass across the back of the house let you see all the outdoor living spaces that wrap around the enormous family room.
- Two sinks and a huge amount of work space on the massive kitchen island are ideal when catering large parties.
- A morning bar in the master suite adds to the feeling of a retreat so you can enjoy your first cup of coffee without leaving the bedroom.
- Soak up the sun on the huge second floor sun deck, visiable from the loft and game room.
- Two bedroom suites each have a door to the front-facing balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,585 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 219 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 133' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1773 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss