Towering Two-Story Covered Deck
About This Plan
- Your breath will be taken away by the towering two-story rear covered deck on this house plan designed for the impressive view lot.
- The two-story great room has unimpeded views to the back. A loft above shares these views through the rear wall of glass.
- The dining room has a nice bumpout and deck access. It is open to the kitchen. Island seating is perfect for casual meals.
- The ' suite accesses the rear deck. A bumpout creates a nice sitting area. Two walk-in closets and dual vanities are in the bath as well as a separate shower and bath.
- The den off the foyer has a large walk-in closet and could be a guest room. A utility and powder room are off the garage entry.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and there is a roomy loft with great views.
- The lower level offers storage and expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 538 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss