Town Home Plan With Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This town home plan looks small from the front, but extends quite a ways back behind its charming stucco exterior and gracefully curved entry arch.
- A welcoming front porch spans the front, next to the entry arch. Double doors off the porch open into what could be a home office, study, or your choice. Natural light spills into the foyer through a sidelight, panes at the top of the door, and a wide window on the right. An entry bench or a hutch nestles into the opposite wall.
- The entry opens out into a large space that comprises the dining room, living room and kitchen. A large work island rimmed by an eating bar helps delineate the L-shaped kitchen on the left side of this spacious area.
- From the dining area or kitchen, you can walk out onto a small, partially covered patio, which is also close to the owners' suite.
- Light washes into the utility room through one of the inner windows that outline the patio.
- Amenities in the owners' suite include a deep walk-in closet, a double vanity, and a separately enclosed toilet and shower area.
- Two more bedrooms, a three-section bathroom, and a loft are upstairs. The loft overlooks the entry and is in an ideal location for a shared library/study area.
- Related Plan: Gain an optional guest apartment with house plan 72674DA.
- Get a slightly alternate exterior and floor plan with house plan 72693DA.