Traditional 2-Story House Plan Under 3000 Square Feet with Loft and Main Level Master Suite
About This Plan
- This Traditional 2-Story house plan, complete with stone accents, features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths for a total of 2,947 square feet.
- The main level delivers an open kitchen, dining area, and great room with access to the 8'-deep lanai through glass sliders.
- Lining the left side of the home, discover a spacious master suite that is paired with a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom. A second bedroom near the foyer overlooks the front porch.
- Enter from the double garage to find a convenient powder bath and laundry room with additional storage beneath the stairwell.
- Upstairs, a loft offers a flexible space to enjoy and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, separated by compartmentalized bath.
- Related Plan: Find an alternate exterior with plan 82326KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,916 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,031 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss