Traditional Carriage House with Oversized Garage and 2-Bed Apartment
About This Plan
- Enjoy the oversized garage on the lower level of this traditional carriage house plan, complete with three, 12' by 8' overhead garage doors and a dedicated storage room.
- A tall vaulted ceiling tops the rear portion of the garage, creating an open and airy space for vehicles, lawn supplies, or a workshop.
- Upstairs, a large wraparound deck grants access to the great room, where you'll find a corner kitchenette and a forward-facing wall full of windows.
- The bedrooms are identical in size and separated by a full bathroom with a laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 4"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1819 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss