Traditional Charm with Options
About This Plan
- We made a 2-car garage and created 9' ceilings in this reverse version of house plan 21489DR.
- A pocket door helps seal off the entry helping keep the cold air at bay.
- The eating nook enjoys two walls of windows and helps keep the cook in company.
- The master bedroom has a five-fixture bath including a spacious 5 ft. x 5 ft. shower.
- The family room features a fireplace flanked by matching doors leading out back where a deck or patio would fit perfectly.
- Expand downstairs with your unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21975DR (1,686 sq. ft.) and downsize with house plan. 21489DR (1,355 sq. ft.).
- Get a third bedroom with house plan house plan 21610DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available