Traditional Charm with Options
About This Plan
- We took an old favorite - house lpan 21489DR - and expanded by adding 350 square feet and a 2-car garage with this refreshing house plan.
- French doors seal off the entry helping keep the cold air at bay.
- The eating nook enjoys two walls of windows and helps keep the cook in good company.
- The family room is spacious and benefits from the 3-sided fireplace shared by the dining area.
- Laundry is tucked away and convenient to both bedrooms.
- Expand downstairs with your unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 21974DR (1,387 sq. ft.) and 21489DR (1,355 sq. ft.).
- Get a third bedroom with house plan house plan 21610DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,686 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,686 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 379 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss