Traditional Charmer with Optional Bonus Room above Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The traditional style of home remains a constant in American architecture, and it's easy to see why with this charming, traditional house plan! Clad in horizontal siding, brick, and shakes, the thoughtful interior is ideal for family living.
- From the foyer, views into the dining and family rooms are provided. Oversized windows overlook the partially covered deck, while allowing natural light to permeate the living space.
- The open kitchen includes a breakfast nook for casual meals, and the close proximity to the 2-car garage eases the task of unloading groceries.
- A study on the main level neighbors a full bath and could double as a 4th bedroom, if needed.
- The master suite is located upstairs, and features an elegant, coffered ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and walk-in closet. A tech loft across the hall centralizes screen use for the kids.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a compartmentalized bath, and a bonus room above the garage offers a flexible space on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 363 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick