Traditional Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- A traditional colonial exterior graces this spacious family home plan with four full bedrooms and a bonus room.
- A large two-story foyer with twin coat closets greets you upon entering.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and lead to the informal areas in the rear of the home.
- Your family will love to gather in the open kitchen, nook and family room with a fireplace.
- A spacious island separates the kitchen from the nook and allows the chef to keep an eye on the activities.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and generously-sized walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: For a Craftsman version, see house plan 23310JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss