Traditional Home Plan with Classic Details
About This Plan
- What do you call home? If you like traditional style with classic details (brick and lap siding, decorative shutters, and a covered porch) this could be the perfect house plan for your family.
- Main-level living is open: a two-story great room with a media center and a fireplace, a dining room with sliding glass doors and an island kitchen. A private office sits quietly at the back of the plan; a half-bath serves the front entry.
- Three bedrooms upstairs include a vaulted master suite with spa bath and walk-in closet. Dual lavatories and a walk-in separate shower in the bath make it extra special. Optional space on the upper level may be used as a games room or could become an additional bedroom if you choose. The laundry room is thoughtfully situated on the upper level for convenience. A double garage contains additional space for a workshop or storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 6999AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss