Traditional Home Plan with Large Garage
About This Plan
- This is single story traditional house plan with an open kitchen and breakfast area with a fireplace.
- The master has a tray ceiling and access to the back covered porch.
- The great room has 12' ceilings and can be seen as you enter the home. An arched opening separates it from the kitchen with its curved counter and great views.
- A 1,020 sq. ft. 3 car garage has tandem parking giving you room for a workshop or a fourth car.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1020 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick