Traditional Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Enjoy the warmth of the two-sided fireplace that warms both the formal living and dining rooms in this Traditional home plan.
- Windows on three sides of the sunroom make this a bright and cheerful place to spend time.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a big center island that serves as a cooktop as well as an eating bar.
- A huge media room behind the garage is a great place to gather family and friends.
- The second floor has enough room for five bedrooms making it ideal for large familes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,674 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss